본문 바로가기 주메뉴 바로가기

Medivia NEWS

Is Best Car Seats As Important As Everyone Says?

페이지 정보

작성일 2024-09-20

본문

The Best Car Seats For Newborns

There are a lot of things to take into consideration when selecting the right best car seat seat for your infant. You want a seat that is safe and follows UK laws, but you also need to choose the right seat for your vehicle and budget.

Car seats for infants are designed for newborns and typically combine with a buggy to create an overall travel system. They are typically simpler to use than car seats that convert and can be used until your child reaches the age of two.

1. Maxi-Cosi Pebble 360

If you're in search of a top-rated car seat that puts your newborn's comfort first Maxi-Cosi's Pebble 360 is the best car seat choice. It's compliant with the most recent safety standards of iSize and also comes with G-CELL side impact protection that provides superior crash protection. It also features air-breathable ClimaFlow paneling and air circulation that will keep your baby at a comfortable temperature regardless of the weather. It also has a huge canopy to protect your baby from the sun. It is also easy to install and use, thanks to its anti-misuse rotating lock and intuitive one hand rotation system.

The ergonomic handle makes it easy to carry your child to and from the car, as well as to the mall or shopping centre. It can also be washed by a machine to simplify cleaning and maintenance. It also has a fully lie-flat position that offers maximum comfort for your child when traveling or attached to strollers. And it can be used from birth until 15 months, or up to 4 years old.

Pebble 360 Pro is a part of the revolutionary 360 Pro Family, which includes one hand rotation in conjunction with SlideTech technology. This makes it quick and simple to get your baby into and out of their seat without causing any headaches or head smacks. The 360 Pro Family includes our toddler seat Pearl 360 Pro, which can be used on the same ISOFIX bases and is designed to grow with your child up to age 4.

With FlexiSpin our revolutionary rotational system, it's easy to rotate the seat with just one hand in any reclined position. The Easy-in harness system allows you to buckle up your baby, allowing you to fasten straps from both the front and the back of the seat. It also has visual indicators that will allow you to determine if you have installed it correctly. The car seat is protected by a two-year guarantee for extra peace of mind.

2. Chicco Seat3Fit

One of the most popular infant car seats on the market, Chicco Seat3Fit cradles your newborn in rear-facing style from the moment they return home. This top-rated infant car seats is designed to be incredibly mobile and easily fits into a number of Chicco travel system-ready strollers. It comes with a removable newborn insert that can be used by babies between 5 and 11 pounds, as well as a harness that doesn't need to be rethread for easy height adjustment. Seat3Fit also has i-Size approval which means it complies with the most recent European safety standards.

i-Size is a new standard in child car seats that lets them grow with your baby until the age of seven. This makes the Chicco Seat3Fit a great long-term investment, and Mum Rachael really loved the lightness of it too.

The baseless car seat comes with ISOFIX connectors that snap into the lower bar anchors of the vehicle with a loud, satisfying click. This is particularly helpful for taxi rides, flying holidays, and trips to grandparents' cars where you may not have an infant car seat.

Seat3Fit is also a lie-flat chair. It can be used either in forward-facing or rear facing infant car seat-facing modes. Its maximum harness height is lower than that of the NextFit, and it is unable to transform into a booster. Its soft goods are made out of ClearTex fabric, which passes Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards flammability requirements without adding chemical flame retardants.

The belt guides are clearly marked and the premium lower anchor connectors make installation easy. The height of the harness is adjustable by pulling a single lever, and the headrest is also perfect for small babies. One drawback of the seat is that it does not have the 360-degree swivel feature, however this wasn't a major issue for our test subjects.

Insuring your baby is in the Seat3Fit is easy and our test subjects loved how the straps were easy to pass through the buckle with no need for rethreading on colder days. Dress your baby in clothes that doesn't hang over the car seatbelts. Also, take away any blankets or coats that are large prior to using the seat.

3. Joie i-Snug 2

Ultra-Light - More Security with Less Weight

This lightweight champion redefines the standard for car seats that are i-Size certified for infants. It's light and sturdy and weighs only 3.35 kg. This ensures your child's safety. It was designed to make the transport of your child from hospital to the car, between the stroller or pushchair, as well as walks up and down stairs as easy as possible.

Approved i-Size, it's ideal for infants up to 75 cm or 12 months and provides outstanding protection thanks to its unique Tri-Protect headrest. This unique safety concept of three layers is a combination of energy-absorbing Intelli-Fit Memory Foam to provide superior side impact protection.

The Grow Together Technology allows you to adjust the harness and headrest simultaneously, ensuring that your baby can grow comfortably through each stage. A comfortable infant car seat travel pillow will provide the perfect fitting for your newborn, while the curved base facilitates gentle rocking to soothe your little one. The seat is compatible with any Joie stroller, as well as with other brands that can accept adaptors. This allows you to build your personal travel system. Covers and inserts that can be washed allow for easy cleanup after spills or accidents.

Simple and Safe Travel

A 360deg rotating base as well as the exclusive i-Base Encore spinning system offer a seamless integration with your vehicle making ins and outs simpler than ever. ISOFIX connectors snap into place instantly and eliminate the possibility of errors, while smart colour coded guides ensure you've connected the base and seat properly. I-Snug 2 also works with the i-Base Advance and other i-Base models to give you the ultimate flexibility.

Simple ins and outs, luxurious comfort for babies and simple to use features make this car seat a favourite with parents. The ergonomic handle for carrying is adjustable to multiple positions for maximum comfort and the curved base facilitates gentle rocking for your child. The machine-washable covers and inserts allow for easy cleanup after accidents, while the UPF50+ sun canopy shields your child from the harsh sun. The i-Snug 2 is compatible with all Joie strollers as well as other brands that are compatible with the Maxi-Cosi style adaptors that are universal for extra convenience.

4. Nuna PIPA urbn

The most recent innovation from Nuna the unique Pipa urbn, reimagines the future of travel with baby. This rear-facing infant car seat has been designed to make parenting simpler with a a luxe line-up of top-quality features. It boasts multiple patented features and features the first and only baseless infant car seat that comes with a PipaFIX(tm) rigid latch that installs in just two seconds, without the need for a vehicle base. It can be used as a stand-alone or in conjunction with the Nuna pushchair to form an entire travel system. It is compatible with strollers from other brands, such as Silver Cross, Joolz, Bugaboo, i-Candy and Egg.

This feature is especially beneficial for families who don't have their own vehicle, use taxis or rideshare services often or have to move the seat quickly from one vehicle to another for vacations, everyday life or visits to Grandma's. The ISOFIX connectors are integrated so there is no need for an additional base. It is also simple to use and has indicators that show the seat is ready to go.

The latches are easily removed from their beneath the carrier, and then you click to join them. You can also alter the angle as needed using the blue indicator line. This is much faster and simpler than putting in Clek Liingo, which requires you to hinge the attached latches from behind the carrier in order to find and align the buckles.

Our tester, a mother of a 7-week-old, found the Pipa Urbn to be simple to use and very well-designed. The sturdy seat is lightweight and comfortable to carry, even with a sleeping newborn car seat. It also has a number convenience and comfort features, including the air-tight Dream drape that can be pulled out of canopy and attaches to the car seat in a quiet manner to provide privacy.

maxi-cosi-titan-i-size-multi-age-child-car-seat-15-months-12-years-76-150-cm-isofix-car-seat-g-cell-side-impact-protection-5-recline-positions-adjustable-headrest-basic-black-1125.jpgOur test baby was perfectly into the urbn when he was 3 months old, and still has plenty of space to expand. He's a little too small for the top slot of the harness, but he is outgrowing the urbn in terms of weight and height. He has an inch and a quarter headroom left at his current size.