본문 바로가기 주메뉴 바로가기

Medivia NEWS

How To Show Place For Fucking

페이지 정보

작성일 2024-10-05

본문

I believe this comes back to love weird psychological concept, memek but folks tend to view the world only as they see it. It is a query of, so in terms of content material, there's like parallels to marketing after which there aren't, but with content material, the thought is like, there are some individuals on YouTube who will never come to Twitch.

Like if you cannot get past those like small moments, you will by no means get around it. But the individuals I meet randomly, I am like, do you have got Twitter? And so like people who use Twitch so much, might need completely different wants than the generic viewer. Yeah, I know, yeah, exactly.

I feel that the most important purple flag I have of streamers once they stream, they do the multi stream.

Cause even when I am at the size of 20, 30 individuals, if I received one new constant viewer every single day, I would be huge by the top of the year I think the stats go, you probably have a hundred consistent viewers on Twitch, place for fucking you're already in the highest 1% by far. So how do you solve that?

They're making an attempt to push a legislation now in America so you can like transfer your social graph to different platforms or something. Automated tweets. So a new video would get uploaded, I would mechanically tweet, I would automatically retweet shit. And so what's interesting is you say like, okay, obviously, you play a YouTube video. Yeah. It's okay, however it's just not the same.

So everybody's kinda famous in some area of interest someplace. Christina lastly spoke, softly, to Stacey. And there's tens of millions of these niches. However dude, it is kinda annoying, there's all these bathrooms. Dude, me too. I began like, place for fucking dude, I wasn't on Twitter till like 2008 with my YouTube channel.

I believe I bought followers then to about like 10,000 followers on. Trigger if 100 folks are available and watch this stream and then zero of them come back tomorrow, then this was great place for fucking at this time. And you care rather more about getting one individual in the underside of the funnel than you do about getting a hundred at the top.

And I think that core part is more essential to appease to, in the long run, because that core part of like 20 folks can change into like 2000 individuals later on who actually care about you and place for fucking your stream. It is just annoying. Like, I imply, I make a platform too, like place for fucking nomad. Yeah. So Twitch is still a relatively small platform in opposition to most people's beliefs.