본문 바로가기 주메뉴 바로가기

Medivia NEWS

This Is The Complete Listing Of Best Car Seats Dos And Don'ts

페이지 정보

작성일 2024-09-01

본문

The Best Car Seats For Newborns

There are a variety of factors to take into consideration when selecting the right car seat for your infant. You want an infant car seats best car seat that is safe, and that follows UK laws. However, you need to consider your vehicle and budget.

Infant car seats are designed for newborns and typically combine with a buggy to form an overall travel system. They are typically simpler to use than car seats that convert and can be used until your child reaches the age of two.

1. Maxi-Cosi Pebble 360

If you're in search of a top-rated car seat that puts your baby's comfort first Maxi-Cosi's Pebble 360 is a great choice. It meets the latest standards for safety and comes with G-CELL side-impact protection for superior crash protection. It also has breathable ClimaFlow paneling and air circulation that will keep your baby at a comfortable temperature regardless of the weather. It also has a huge canopy to protect your baby from sun. It's also simple to put up and use, thanks to the anti-misuse lock and intuitive one-hand rotation system.

maxi-cosi-rodifix-airprotect-high-back-booster-seat-15-36-kg-3-5-12-years-reclining-isofix-car-seat-adjustable-headrest-backrest-extra-side-protection-quick-easy-buckle-up-authentic-black.jpgThe ergonomic carry handle makes it easy to transport your baby to and from the car, and around the mall or shopping centre. It's also machine washable for easier cleaning and maintenance. Additionally, it features a full lie-flat position that offers maximum comfort for your child while travelling or tying it to strollers. It is also able to be used from birth up to 15 months, or up to 4 years.

Pebble 360 Pro is part of the revolutionary 360 Pro Family range, that combines one-hand rotation and smart SlideTech technology to make it easy and quick to get your baby into and out of the seat on a daily basis without any headaches or head bangs. The 360 Pro Family also includes our toddler seat Pearl 360 Pro that fits onto the same base, which is ISOFIX. It is designed to accommodate your growing child up to 4 years of age.

FlexiSpin is our revolutionary rotational system that lets you easily rotate the seat into any reclining position by using one hand. And it's even simpler to secure your baby in with our revolutionary harness system that makes it easy for you to fasten the straps from the front and back of the seat. It also has visual indicators to help you make sure you've put it in correctly. The car seat is protected by a two-year warranty for additional peace of mind.

2. Chicco Seat3Fit

One of the best car seat for newborn infant car seats on the market, Chicco Seat3Fit cradles your newborn baby in rear-facing comfort starting from their first home trip. This top-rated infant car seats is designed to be extremely mobile and can be plugged into a variety of Chicco travel system-ready strollers. It has a removable infant insert that can be used by babies between 5-11 pounds. It also has a no-rethread safety harness that allows for easy height adjustments. Seat3Fit also comes with i-Size certification, which means it meets the most recent European safety standards.

i-Size, the latest standard in car seats for children, allows them to grow with your baby until the age of seven years. This makes the Chicco Seat3Fit a great long-term investment and mum Rachael liked how lightweight it is too.

The baseless car seat comes with built-in ISOFIX connectors that snap into the car's lower anchor bar with an enthralling, loud clunk. It's especially convenient for taxi rides, fly-drive holidays, and trips to grandparent's vehicles, in which you may not have a dedicated car seat for infants.

Seat3Fit is also a lie-flat chair. It can be used either in forward-facing or rear-facing mode. The maximum height of the harness is lower than the NextFit, and it doesn't change into a booster. Its soft goods make use of ClearTex fabric that meets the Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards requirements for flammability without adding any chemical flame retardants.

The belt guides are clearly labeled, and the premium lower anchor connectors make installation easy. The harness height can be adjusted with a single push, and the headrest fits infants well. The seat does not have an swivel that rotates 360 degrees. However, this was not a problem for our testers.

Seat3Fit's straps are easy to thread and there is no need to rethread them on colder days. You should always dress your newborn in a way that doesn't hang down over the belts of your car and also remove any big blankets or coats prior using the seat.

3. Joie i-Snug 2

Ultra-Light - More Security with Less Weight

This featherlight champion redefines the standard for i-Size certified infant car seats. It's lightweight baby car seat and sturdy and weighs only 3.35 kg. This ensures your child's safety. It's designed to make getting home from the hospital and between the stroller and car, trips up or down the stairs, as well as every baby-hauling moment as effortless as is possible.

Approved by i-Size, it's suitable for newborns to 75 cm or approximately 12 months and provides exceptional protection with its exclusive Tri-Protect headrest. This unique 3-layer security concept is a combination of energy-absorbing Intelli-Fit memory foam to provide superior side impact protection.

The Grow Together technology allows simultaneous adjustment of the headrest and harness to accommodate your growing baby, providing the best fit at every stage. The soft infant cushion provides an ideal fit for infants and the curved base allows gentle rocking to soothe your child. The seat can be used with any Joie stroller, as well as with other brands that accept adaptors. This allows you to create your personal travel system. Machine washable covers and inserts simplify cleanup after spills or accidents.

Safe and Simple Travel

A 360deg rotational base and the exclusive i-Base Encore spinning system offer a seamless integration with your car, making ins and outs easier than ever. ISOFIX connectors are quick to connect and leave no room for error, while clever color-coded guides make sure you've connected the base and seat properly. i-Snug 2 is also compatible with the i-Base Advance and other i-Base models for ultimate flexibility.

Effortless ins and outs, plush comfort for the baby and user-friendly features are what make this car seat a favourite with parents. The ergonomic handle can be adjusted to various positions, providing the best comfort for your child. The curved base also allows gentle rocking. The machine-washable covers and inserts make cleanup easy after accidents, and the UPF50+ sun canopy protects your baby from harsh sunlight. The i-Snug is compatible with all Joie Strollers as well as other brands that are compatible with the universal Maxi-Cosi Style adaptors.

4. Nuna PIPA urbn

Nuna's latest innovation, the Pipa urbn is a one-of-a kind that reimagines travel with baby. This rear-facing infant car seat is designed to make parenting easier with a a luxe line-up of premium attributes. It comes with a variety of patent-pending features, including the very first and only baseless car seat that has a PipaFIX (tm) rigid latch that can be installed in just two seconds, with no requirement for a vehicle base. It can be used as a standalone seat or paired with the Nuna stroller to create a travel set. It's also compatible with strollers made by other brands, like Silver Cross, Joolz Bugaboo, i-Candy, and Egg.

This unique feature is especially helpful for families who don't have their own cars or who use taxis or rideshare services frequently or who have to move the seat swiftly between vehicles for everyday life, vacations or trips to grandma's house. The ISOFIX connectors are integrated, meaning there's no need for bases, and the system is simple to use, with indicators indicating that the seat is secure and ready to go.

maxi-cosi-pearl-360-i-size-baby-car-seat-3-months-4-years-61-105-cm-360-car-seat-swivel-one-hand-rotation-climaflow-easy-in-harness-g-cell-side-impact-protection-authentic-graphite-1147.jpgIt's a quick and easy process, with the latches swinging from their hiding places beneath the carrier, and then you just click to attach them, and adjust the angle (if needed) by using the blue indicator lines. It's a lot faster and simpler than installing the Clek Liingo, which requires you to hinge the latches from behind the carrier to locate and align the buckles.

Our test subject, a mother of a baby girl who is 7 weeks old, found the Pipa Urbn to be very easy to use and very well-designed. The sturdy seat is light and comfortable to carry, even with a sleeping newborn. It also has numerous convenience and comfort features, such as the breathable Dream drape that pulls out of the canopy and connects to the car seat silently to ensure privacy.

Our test baby was able to fit into the urbn with ease at three months old and still has room to grow. He's a little too small for the top part of the harness, but is almost outgrowing the urbn's weight and height. He has an inch and a half headroom left at his current size.